Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How will the government return the funds seized by the province in the budget?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How will the government return the funds seized by the province in the budget? Empty How will the government return the funds seized by the province in the budget?

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jul 2019, 1:36 pm

How will the government return the funds seized by the province in the budget?

17:37 - 16/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The MP for the Fath Alliance Fadhlawi, Tuesday, the preparation of the House of Representatives a paragraph within the draft federal budget law for 2020 included the deduction of oil receivables of the non-Muslim region to the center according to the agreement.
    "The federal budget for the year 2020 included a paragraph with the deduction of oil funds for 250 thousand barrels, which the government of Arbil refrained from delivering the budget of 2019 to the Government of Baghdad," pointing out that "these funds will be deducted from the financial dues of the region by 2020 budget" .
    He added that "the Kurdistan region will send a high-level delegation to Baghdad in the coming days to discuss the failure to send oil money and a number of outstanding issues between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," noting that "the paragraph will be canceled in the event of the Territory's obligation to pay financial dues from oil exports before completing the preparation of the draft federal budget law For 2020 ".
    The parliamentary Finance Committee, earlier, that the draft budget law 2020 will be free of the paragraph of the commitment of the federal government to pay the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region, while the statement that the paragraph was placed within the budget in 2019 to deal with the government of Arbil in good faith, but the latter did not commit to pay dues exports Oil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:42 am