Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Samarra pharmaceutical company contracts with the Ministry of Health worth (6) billion dinars

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Samarra pharmaceutical company contracts with the Ministry of Health worth (6) billion dinars Empty Samarra pharmaceutical company contracts with the Ministry of Health worth (6) billion dinars

Post by rocky on Wed 17 Jul 2019, 1:51 am

Samarra pharmaceutical company contracts with the Ministry of Health worth (6) billion dinars

09:29 - 17/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
The General Company for the manufacture of medicines and medical supplies in Samarra, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, on Wednesday, the conclusion of contracts with the Ministry of Health number (16) and the value of 6 billion dinars.
"The signing of these contracts came through the efforts of Minister Saleh Abdullah Al-Jubouri during the meetings of the Economic Affairs Committee and the follow-up of the Scientific Advisor to the Ministry Ammar Abdullah Hamad," a statement issued by the ministry said. "The signing of the first batch of these contracts, In various preparations produced by the company of drinks, grains, ointments and antibiotics to ensure the need of hospitals and health centers affiliated with it and spread throughout the country.
The statement added that "the company has taken all the necessary measures to the requirements of the production process of the creation and maintenance of production lines and the provision of raw materials in preparation for the implementation of these contracts during this year and next year," noting that "the materials on the processing includes the pills, including Histadine as an anti-allergic and anti-vomiting and Interstop For the treatment of diarrhea and hyperpork for the treatment of gout and lazix Medrar and aspirin and Samapitalin for the treatment of disorders of the colon and ointment and include the substance of Nescart and Vogden anti-fungal and dermodin of allergies in addition to the drinks and include Extruded Biotadin Alhbabat Alhwa Salicylic acid and a sulfodine for the treatment of coughs and clefts as well as pendants and includes amoxicillin as an antibiotic for respiratory diseases, cephalaxin, a broad spectrum antibiotic and an antibacterial antimicrobial, as well as an oral perfusion solution dextrose. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Dec 2019, 11:16 pm