Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for: influential political parties control the file of employment in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy for: influential political parties control the file of employment in Basra Empty Deputy for: influential political parties control the file of employment in Basra

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2019, 1:54 am

Deputy for: influential political parties control the file of employment in Basra

09:03 - 17/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Basra, a member of the Labor and Social Affairs Committee, said on Wednesday that Basra contains 18 companies employing foreign workers, pointing out that Basra does not have any licensed operating company, adding that there are influential political parties control the file of employment in Basra.
    "The Basra has 117 gas stations, and the contract between these stations and the company of petroleum products, according to article 30 of the Constitution, there should be 50% of the employment (foreign), while the contradiction is clear in this Contracts, where there are no foreign workers at the gas stations. "
    He added that "the contracts mentioned in the era of former Oil Minister Hussain al-Shahristani, and therefore the people bear the result of those contracts, and when the Directorate of oil products in the southern region to prepare the labor was answered (we do not have real numbers of labor).
    He said: "I sent a letter to the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in order to instruct the inspection sections to follow up the work of the stations and to know the real numbers of foreign workers, and the ministry did not complete only 10 stations and the results were identical," noting that "there are 6 recommendations were discussed between the Ministries of Interior and Oil "It has been submitted to the Council of Ministers, which provided for the prevention of the entry of foreign workers without granting the entry visa to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , but there is circumvention of the law, where the introduction of foreign workers to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] without granting them an entry."
    "There are influential and influential political parties that have foreign employment companies and are working to bring them into the country without giving them access," he said. "Basra does not have any operating company licensed by the Ministry of Labor. It also contains 18 companies that use Foreign labor". Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:45 am