Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Detecting moves to replace US embassy staff with intelligence agents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Detecting moves to replace US embassy staff with intelligence agents Empty Detecting moves to replace US embassy staff with intelligence agents

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2019, 1:57 am

Detecting moves to replace US embassy staff with intelligence agents

08:44 - 17/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    CAIRO (Reuters) - US State Department moves to withdraw some of its diplomats from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and replace them with intelligence agents, especially after revealing their scandals to spy and communicate with the peasantry against security forces, political analyst Abbas al-Ardawi warned on Wednesday .
    "The US State Department sensed the danger after disclosing the contacts of its embassy agents in Baghdad with the commander of al-Anbar operations (Mahmoud al-Falahi), forcing them to move to a little diplomatic representation inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " al- Aredawi said in a statement.
    "The United States has decided to withdraw some of its embassy staff in Baghdad for fear of leaking new information related to their contacts with other customers in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , in addition to planning to come to intelligence elements to start a new plan inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    "The central government does not have authority over the Washington embassy in Baghdad, especially since the US administration is the authoritative authority on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after its occupation in 2003, which makes it refuse to give information to the government about the number of its employees and what they do inside the embassy," he said. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:29 pm