Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Exhibitions Company: Extensive international participation in Baghdad International Fair thi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Exhibitions Company: Extensive international participation in Baghdad International Fair thi Empty General Exhibitions Company: Extensive international participation in Baghdad International Fair thi

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2019, 2:23 am

General Exhibitions Company: Extensive international participation in Baghdad International Fair this year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News Baghdad
    The General Company for Exhibitions and Commercial Services announced the launch date of the Baghdad International Fair in its 46th session, revealing a wide international participation in this year's session.
    The company will be held for the period (1-10 / 11/2019) under the slogan (cradle of civilizations ... progress and challenges to attract the world).
    The company also noted in its publication to "a wide participation by the States and local companies, Arab and foreign to promote the Iraqi economy in all sectors and reconstruction and reconstruction."
    The following website is available: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] those wishing to make reservations, which began on 15/7/2019 and will end on 20/10/2019.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:26 am