Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Office of Abdul-Mahdi Jamid install managers and agents in the Ministry of Electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Office of Abdul-Mahdi Jamid install managers and agents in the Ministry of Electricity Empty Deputy: Office of Abdul-Mahdi Jamid install managers and agents in the Ministry of Electricity

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2019, 2:46 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy: Office of Abdul-Mahdi Jamid install managers and agents in the Ministry of Electricity[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-07-17 02:25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A representative of the coalition of state law, high Nassif, on Wednesday, thanked the Prime Minister's Office for issuing a decision to freeze the installation of some Directors General of the Ministry of Electricity because of suspicions of corruption on them.

"The Prime Minister's Office has proved its interest in the interest of the country and the public money by issuing a decision to freeze the installation of some directors-general and agents in the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/4128278475/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%87 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A1/ar/]Ministry of Electricity[/url] for their corruption, in a positive step worthy of praise and appreciation," Alia Nassif said in a statement today.

"The process of filtering must include most ministries that have signs of corruption. The elimination of corruption requires serious steps and strict measures to put an end to the tyranny of public money and end their recklessness and their continued looting of the people.

[/size]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:30 pm