Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi reveals serious files in the popular crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi reveals serious files in the popular crowd Empty Abadi reveals serious files in the popular crowd

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2019, 3:09 am

Abadi reveals serious files in the popular crowd
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi revealed the existence of a large corruption within the body of popular mobilization, because of the penetration of political parties in it.
    Abadi said in a press statement that he was not afraid of the crowd from outside, but feared from the parties exploited within him, adding that the inspector of the crowd swarmed with the presence of sixty thousand fighters in the crowd on the ground, and one hundred fifty thousand on paper, but the smugglers of war exploited the crowd to achieve Their interests, otherwise what is justified in increasing the numbers of the crowd in peacetime.
    Abadi expressed his rejection of the exploitation of the victims and fighters and considered it an unholy tool, stressing the presence of factions in the crowd refused to check the numbers of fighters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 8:59 pm