Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade stopped marketing wheat in three provinces and declare the reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade stopped marketing wheat in three provinces and declare the reason Empty Trade stopped marketing wheat in three provinces and declare the reason

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2019, 3:18 am

Trade stopped marketing wheat in three provinces and declare the reason
    Wednesday 17 July 2019 :
    10:46 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/ltr]

Ministry of Commerce announced on Wednesday that the Central Committee of the General Grain Trade Company decided to stop marketing in Anbar, Salah al-Din and Kirkuk. 

The Ministry of Commerce said in a statement that "the marketing season in the provinces of Anbar, Salah al-Din and Kirkuk close to completion after the decline of marketed quantities." 

He added that "the central committee in the company discussed the requests of the departments of Anbar and Salahuddin branches, which shows the end of marketing and the entry of all quantities of wheat local in their provinces." 

He pointed out that "the suspension of marketing in Anbar as of Thursday, the last day to receive the quantities marketed at all sites of the branch."

The ministry said that "the suspension decision also included the marketing center (Samarra) in the province of Salah al-Din for the day 18-7-2019 with the continued receipt of quantities according to the agricultural plan of the shoots in the sites (Baiji and Shoroukot) on 23-7-2019, while the decision to stop marketing in Al-Tuz silo for 21-7-2019 ". 

"The committee decided to stop marketing at the sites of the company's branch in Kirkuk from Tuesday, July 23, 2019." 

The ministry pointed out that "the marketing season this year enjoy a number of advantages comes in the forefront of abundance in production, as well as the quality of wheat marketed, which proved quality after distribution to the mills and production.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:36 am