Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Iran is flirting with America on negotiations and stipulating: Do not sell arms to the Gulf

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iran is flirting with America on negotiations and stipulating: Do not sell arms to the Gulf Empty Iran is flirting with America on negotiations and stipulating: Do not sell arms to the Gulf

Post by rocky on Wed 17 Jul 2019, 3:33 am

Iran is flirting with America on negotiations and stipulating: Do not sell arms to the Gulf %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-768x432
America and Iran

Iran is flirting with America on negotiations and stipulating: Do not sell arms to the Gulf

Monitoring Solution Iraq
Iranian Foreign  Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said on Tuesday that his country's ballistic missile program could be put on the table with the United  States, provided Washington stopped selling arms  to its Gulf  allies in the Middle East  .

This comes first, to an Iranian official opens file # negotiations  , in reference to the arrival of Tehran to the stage of "hunger", which was talked about by #  international observers  .
"Iran insists that the ballistic missile  program , controlled by the Revolutionary Guards  , is for defensive purposes only and that the nuclear agreement in 2015 does not include the ballistic missile program, " Zarif told NBC News .
Pointing out that «American weapons are moving to our region, which makes our region ready to explode, so if they wanted to talk about our missiles, they must first stop  selling all these # weapons  ».
Zarif arrived in New York  on Sunday after US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo agreed to the visit, amid intense tension between the two countries.
Tensions between Washington and Tehran escalated after America  withdrew from the nuclear deal with Iran and re-imposed sanctions  for its "destabilizing activities."

Current date/time is Thu 12 Dec 2019, 10:53 pm