Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi focuses on the reference paper to return to power without political cover

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi focuses on the reference paper to return to power without political cover Empty Abadi focuses on the reference paper to return to power without political cover

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2019, 3:47 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Abadi focuses on the reference paper to return to power without political cover[/size]

[size=45]Baghdad / Wael Ne'ma
    [size=45]There is no other explanation for the refusal of former Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi to take the oath of office as a deputy in parliament, but he still aspires to jump to the presidency again as an alternative to Abdul Mahdi.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Abbadi said that the latter still enjoys "support for the religious establishment" in Najaf and may be a suitable alternative if the current prime minister resigns.[/size]
    [size=45]And renewed criticism of the government of Abdul-Mahdi, especially with regard to the issue of resolving the positions managed by proxy, hope the same slaves to achieve his dream of the former.[/size]
    [size=45]But alliances that support the government of Abdul-Mahdi, believes that the way to the premiership before the rise to power again, but a "coup" which is almost impossible.[/size]

[size=45]Hardly a day passes without Ebadi being a political activity by meeting leaders of blocs or ambassadors or foreign delegations, which observers consider as attempts by the latter to put himself up to head the government.[/size]
    [size=45]Abadi at the end of last May, and in a later step, he tried to win the public by announcing his resignation from his party (the call), and is still playing a chord questioning the leadership of the popular crowd and criticism of the Kurds.[/size]
    [size=45]"There was a vision for the continuation of the second term, to believe in my abilities, my brothers and my team to continue the rule and the administration of the country, and I will continue to work for the victory of the coalition (coalition) to power," Abbadi said in a previous interview.[/size]
    [size=45]Perhaps Abadi did not succeed in what some considered a "smart plan" to return to power through the formation of a new bloc includes the wings of the great Shiites (Hakim, Maliki, and perhaps Moqtada al-Sadr), especially as his predecessor Nuri al-Maliki returned to the summit of the call pyramid at the last conference of the party held a few days ago .[/size]
    [size=45]It is known that the mechanism of forming the government in the country, according to a previous decision of the Federal Court, be the announcement of the largest bloc (the most in terms of the number of seats) in the first session of parliament.[/size]
    [size=45]Some of the readings have gone to the weight of the establishment of that bloc by joining the wings of the call in the last conference - which seems to have not achieved the goal - to then proceed to the rest of the partners and convince them that Abadi is the best option.[/size]
    [size=45]Abadi invests in the recent accusations against the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi in his inability to nominate a minister of education after the rejection of three female candidates for the ministry, and the suggestion of questioning four ministers in his government (finance, electricity, communications and oil).[/size]

[size=45]Some sources also say that the latter also relies on the popular movement in the south against poor services, which was the reason for the overthrow of the second mandate, which was known then the Basra crisis in the summer of 2018, when his allies turned on him.[/size]
    [size=45]Who supports Abbadi?[/size]
    [size=45]Abadi said in another press statement that "there is continuity of a certain kind with the religious authority," in reference to the supreme reference Ali al-Sistani.[/size]
    [size=45]"The religious authority and many political parties support Abadi, but this does not mean that he wants to topple the government," said Nada Shaker, a member of al-Nasr's victory coalition.[/size]
    [size=45]Abadi has not yet declared himself an opposition, as his ally in the reform and reconstruction alliance, Ammar al-Hakim, and uses his alliance (victory) for the term "calendar opposition."[/size]

[size=45]Shaker says Abadi rejected some of his coalition's demands to be opposed. "We are not against the government or separated from it," Shaker said. "We are a reformist opposition seeking the interests of the Iraqis, not sabotage."[/size]
    [size=45]Abadi frequently attacks the current government, the last of which is corruption. "The sale of positions that were previously secret and now in public, and everything at its price."[/size]
    [size=45]But the MP for al-Nasr points out that her coalition does not hold Abdul-Mahdi responsible for failing to run the government. "Abdel-Mahdi told us that Fatah and others are from the form of government and not me, so we say that they are partners in the responsibility with him," she said. Last April, Abadi appeared to be close to implementing his plan to return to power, by playing on several political ropes, including the dissatisfaction of the reference and Washington for the government of Abdul Mahdi, according to the circles of the former prime minister.[/size]

[size=45]Abadi also tried to restore his former coalition, by reinstating his dissident deputies or soliciting deputies from other blocs, and ultimately did not succeed.[/size]
    [size=45]Shaker says there are swinging in the bloc, but we have 30 deputies.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Nasr won 42 seats before the deputies of Ataa, the faction of Faleh al-Fayad and the Islamist party's deputies (about 28 deputies), split with him and two others announced a day ago that they would join a new bloc that the NCP is seeking to establish.[/size]
    [size=45]No chance for a second term[/size]
    [size=45]Abd al-Amir al-Mayahi, a deputy of the al-Fateh alliance, said that "the current circumstances do not allow any constitutional path through which Abbadi is going to return to power."[/size]
    [size=45]According to the MP that all positions in Iraq up to the rank of Director General does not assign to the owner "without political consensus," which he considers does not exist now to support Abadi.[/size]
    [size=45]"I do not hope now for my slaves in a second term and there is no chance of a military coup or any other illegal means," he said.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:22 am