Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi responds to the request of the state of parliamentary law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi responds to the request of the state of parliamentary law Empty Abdul Mahdi responds to the request of the state of parliamentary law

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2019, 6:28 am

Abdul Mahdi responds to the request of the state of parliamentary law
    Wednesday 17 July 2019 :
    01:48 pm
    Games 

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/ltr]

The head of the parliamentary bloc of law, the deputy for the province of Basra, Dr. Khalaf Abdul Samad behind the response of the Prime Minister to the official book, which contained a request to hold a meeting of the Council of Ministers in Basra  

d. Behind Abdul Samad stressed that there are a lot of important files and vital in the service sector, health and education as well as the benefits of Basra in the budgets of the federal and petrodollar and ports and environmental pollution and unemployment and other files can be put in the meeting of the Council of Ministers in Basra. 

The Prime Minister, Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi, responded to the request of the head of the State of Law bloc to hold one of the meetings of the Council of Ministers in Basra, where the contents of the book contained the support of the Prime Minister legitimacy of the request and indicated that the necessary action will be taken on the subject in a timely manner and upon completion of the necessary requirements.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:30 am