Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

US lawmakers: Countering Iran's influence begins with a strong US presence in Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

US lawmakers: Countering Iran's influence begins with a strong US presence in Iraq Empty US lawmakers: Countering Iran's influence begins with a strong US presence in Iraq

Post by rocky on Wed 17 Jul 2019, 3:09 pm

US lawmakers: Countering Iran's influence begins with a strong US presence in Iraq

Monitoring - Solution Iraq
Student # lawmakers and US officials to face # Alnfoz_alaarani growing in # Alcherq_aloost , by maintaining a # diplomat and US military strong # Iraq .

Lawmakers spoke at a hearing on Tuesday at the Middle East Subcommittee on the US Senate .
"Iran has expanded its control in the Middle East over the past period by increasing its activity in Iraq,"  said Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Middle East Affairs Joan_Polastchik .
 Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for the Middle East, Michael Mulleroy, explained that «spending of the United States' US forces in Iraq fell from $ 150 billion in 2008 to $ 15 billion in 2019».
 He added that «the volume of US spending on the # Iraqi forces - $ 20 billion between 2003 and 2011», pointing out that «these funds were not enough to prevent the rise of an organization and urging the cessation of attacks in Iraq, which requires another five billion to reach For this purpose ».
 In the same context, called # Alsnator_algmehora # Mat_roumni , to « the return of diplomatic personnel to Iraq to support the Iraqi government and help them cope with the enormous challenges», he said: «I call # Aladarh_alomirkah to see the latest intelligence on the assessment of the threat of # Iran and the restoration of full diplomatic presence As soon as possible".
While the US-Middle East expert at the Washington Institute # Philip_Smith emphasized the importance of the US military presence in Iraq.
"The presence of the US military in Iraq is not only to confront the rebels and to support the government, but to provide a force that will ensure that Iran does not expand," he  said in an interview with the US military newspaper The Times .
 Last May, the United States ordered all its non-essential staff in Iraq to leave because there was an "imminent threat" posed by the number of Iraqi militias working for Iran.
Editing - سيرالدين يوسف

Current date/time is Sat 17 Aug 2019, 8:09 pm