Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Border crossing points: Three passengers were arrested with human drugs in violation of the controls

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Border crossing points: Three passengers were arrested with human drugs in violation of the controls Empty Border crossing points: Three passengers were arrested with human drugs in violation of the controls

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2019, 2:30 am

[size=41]Border crossing points: Three passengers were arrested with human drugs in violation of the controls at Najaf airport

July 17, 2019 - 26:22

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Badr News / Baghdad ...
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Three Iraqi passengers have been seized by human rights activists at the Najaf International Airport,
    "According to information provided by the office of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service at Najaf airport, there is a specialized gang in the smuggling of drugs consisting of a man and two women coming from Iran," the statement said.
    He added that "a team was immediately formed by the administration of the port in cooperation with the intelligence service and the airport police station, where a large bag containing hidden medical drugs was not found in the possession of passengers."
    He referred to "the transfer of the accused and what was seized to the Directorate of Organized Crime in Najaf and presented the situation in accordance with the fundamental record before the eyes of the investigating judge."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:41 am