Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IMF: Dollar is above its real value

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IMF: Dollar is above its real value Empty IMF: Dollar is above its real value

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2019, 5:57 am

IMF: Dollar is above its real value

IMF: Dollar is above its real value 16321

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said that the US dollar is above its real
     value of 6% to 12%, based on the fundamentals of the economy in the near term, unlike the euro, the yen and the yuan. 
    The IMF rejects US President Donald Trump's use of customs duties to resolve trade imbalances, but his assessment of the dollar as being above its real value is likely to give additional ammunition to Trump in his repeated complaint that the strength of the dollar hampers US exports. 
    Trump criticizes European and Chinese policies, which he says are leading to a devaluation of the euro and other currencies against the dollar.
    An IMF annual report on currencies, surpluses and external deficits of major economies shows that current account surpluses remain concentrated in the euro area and other advanced economies such as Singapore, while the deficit remains largely in the US, UK and some emerging market economies. 
    The IMF, which warned that the US-China trade war could cost the world economy about $ 455 billion next year, said recent trade policy measures weighed on global trade flows, undermined confidence and disrupted investment, but failed to tackle external imbalances so far. . 
    Instead of exchanging tariffs, surplus and deficit countries, according to the IMF, should reinvigorate efforts to liberalize economies and strengthen the multilateral trading rules regime, which has been in force for 75 years.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17286

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:33 am