Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra reserves the terms of the economic agreement to be signed with Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra reserves the terms of the economic agreement to be signed with Kuwait Empty Basra reserves the terms of the economic agreement to be signed with Kuwait

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2019, 2:05 pm

Basra reserves the terms of the economic agreement to be signed with Kuwait

17:30 - 18/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Basra Provincial Council announced on Thursday its reservation on some of the terms of the trade agreement to be signed with the Kuwaiti side, indicating that it revives the ports of Kuwait and restricts the ports of Basra.
    "The Basra Council is not against any agreements signed with the Kuwaiti side to develop the economic wheel," said the head of the planning committee in the council Nashat al-Mansouri.
    He added that "the last agreement which the Ministry of Commerce intends to sign with the Kuwaiti side is detrimental to Basra with some of its provisions, which makes us reserve on it," adding that "the third item exempts Kuwait from taxes and customs of goods to the Iraqi ports, which will deprive[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of huge amounts and revive Kuwaiti ports "He said.
    He added that "one of the terms of the agreement provides for linking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] railway with the port of Mubarak," calling for its review and linking to the port of Faw to revive the ports of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] especially the port of Faw.
    He pointed out that "the agreement was proposed by the Kuwaiti side and the Iraqi negotiator agreed to it without any reviews or take the opinion of Basra to see the damage."
    The Ministry of Trade is negotiating with a Kuwaiti delegation to sign an economic agreement in the field of ports and rail connections

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:31 am