Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary energy: oil money will be cut from the dues of the region by the budget of 2019 and Pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary energy: oil money will be cut from the dues of the region by the budget of 2019 and Pa Empty Parliamentary energy: oil money will be cut from the dues of the region by the budget of 2019 and Pa

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2019, 2:06 pm

Parliamentary energy: oil money will be cut from the dues of the region by the budget of 2019 and Parliament will host Abdul Mahdi

17:52 - 18/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The parliamentary committee on oil and energy, on Thursday, that the House of Representatives will require the government to implement the provisions of the federal budget law for the year 2019 to cut oil money from the dues of the financial region, while the House of Representatives will host Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the ministers concerned in the coming days.
    "The federal budget law for 2019 included a paragraph by deducting oil money from the dues of the financial region if it does not commit to pay the dues of oil exports," said the head of the committee, Hibet Halaboussi, .
    He added that "Abdul-Mahdi is obliged to apply the law to the region and obligate him to pay the dues of oil exports or resort to taking money from the dues of the financial region in accordance with the budget law," noting that "the House of Representatives will host Abdul Mahdi and oil ministers Thamer Ghadhban and Finance Fouad Hussein to find out why the region's non-compliance To pay the financial dues of oil exports. "
    The MP for the Fath Alliance Fadhlawi, the first of Tuesday, the preparation of the House of Representatives a paragraph within the draft federal budget law for 2020 included the deduction of dues of the oil of the non-Muslim province to the center according to the agreement. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:10 am