Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
Stevethebrit
Lobo
Diamond
azareus
chouchou
Rocky
10 posters

Deputy: Parliament will vote on the candidates of the Audit Bureau and the Central Bank of the sessi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Parliament will vote on the candidates of the Audit Bureau and the Central Bank of the sessi Empty Deputy: Parliament will vote on the candidates of the Audit Bureau and the Central Bank of the sessi

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2019, 2:08 pm

Deputy: Parliament will vote on the candidates of the Audit Bureau and the Central Bank of the session next Saturday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    MP on the reform coalition Abbas Aliwi, on Thursday, that the House of Representatives will present the candidates of the Office of Financial Supervision and the Central Bank to vote through the session next Saturday.
    "The House of Representatives will present the candidates of the Office of Financial Supervision and the Central Bank to vote through the session next Saturday," Aliawi said in a statement to "Information" that "the curricula vitae of the candidates arrived at the House of Representatives several weeks ago."
    He added that "the names of candidates for those positions will have the approval of the House of Representatives in full and there are no reservations on them," noting that "the other sessions of the House of Representatives will be presented ambassadors and candidates for independent bodies to vote."
    The MP of the alliance of the Raad Hussein, said earlier that Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sent lists of a large part of the private posts that are administered by the House of Representatives, while the Parliament will end the vote on those lists before the end of the extension of the second legislative term. End 25 T
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Deputy: Parliament will vote on the candidates of the Audit Bureau and the Central Bank of the sessi Empty Re: Deputy: Parliament will vote on the candidates of the Audit Bureau and the Central Bank of the sessi

Post by chouchou Sat 20 Jul 2019, 5:07 am

Finger crossed. Hope it will happen?
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy: Parliament will vote on the candidates of the Audit Bureau and the Central Bank of the sessi Empty Re: Deputy: Parliament will vote on the candidates of the Audit Bureau and the Central Bank of the sessi

Post by Diamond Sat 20 Jul 2019, 7:53 am

azareus wrote:Still No education
    they're combing education with higher education
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sat 20 Jul 2019, 9:59 am

Az i believe that education has been combined, an art4 is kinda like I said, a few hrs to a few days
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sat 20 Jul 2019, 11:51 am

azareus wrote:We can only hope art iv report is good
    8 thumbs thumbs2
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat 20 Jul 2019, 1:05 pm

I would think the Art. 4 report would be good, wasn't the UN Security Council and I think the IMF, etc. were there in Iraq last month and the Security Council signed off saying Iraq was secure - keep praying.

flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:13 am