Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi receives the survivors of the Dahesh and confirms the government's move to reconstruct t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi receives the survivors of the Dahesh and confirms the government's move to reconstruct t Empty Abdul Mahdi receives the survivors of the Dahesh and confirms the government's move to reconstruct t

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2019, 2:09 pm

Abdul Mahdi receives the survivors of the Dahesh and confirms the government's move to reconstruct the liberated areas

20:51 - 18/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Thursday that the government will continue its efforts to rebuild the liberated areas, which were destroyed by terrorism and return them to it, during a meeting with a number of survivors of the criminal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    The Information Office of Abdul - Mahdi said in a statement received / information / that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul - Mahdi received a number of survivors and children , Turkmen, Shabak survivors of sectarian crimes gang [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist, hello to them and praising Bmquaomthn for terrorism.
    The Prime Minister said: "I honor this meeting and welcome you on behalf of the Iraqi government and people and I greet you and thank God that your crisis has passed and ended and victory has become by hand and we must build our future."
    "We are proud of you. We recognize the magnitude of your suffering and how you have resisted terrorism and you have dealt a severe blow to it. Now we have to make up for the difficult days and stand together to build the present and the future."
    The Prime Minister said that this segment of the Turkmen and the rest of the regions have suffered great suffering for decades and not now, and lived under persecution during the period of the regime and the invasion of the Dahesh.
    He pointed out that the government will continue its efforts to reconstruct the liberated areas destroyed by terrorism and return them to it, to live together from all walks of life and overcome the difficulties left by dictatorship, tyranny and terrorism. End 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:58 pm