Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The state of law criticizes the demonstrations and holds the wisdom of responsibility to preserve th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The state of law criticizes the demonstrations and holds the wisdom of responsibility to preserve th Empty The state of law criticizes the demonstrations and holds the wisdom of responsibility to preserve th

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jul 2019, 1:33 am

The state of law criticizes the demonstrations and holds the wisdom of responsibility to preserve the institutions of Basra

22:58 - 18/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Criticized the coalition of state law, on Thursday, the demonstrations to be launched tomorrow in a number of provinces, charging the stream of wisdom responsibility to maintain state institutions in Basra tomorrow.
    The leader of the rule of law, Abbas al-Moussawi said in a televised statement followed by "information," that "the rule of law have no fear of wisdom and no demonstrations, and there are electronic armies portrayed demonstrations of wisdom that it will burn [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " .
    "The Saudi embassies are trying to sabotage the regime in Basra, and the previous demonstrations have given us a bad picture of the demonstration," he said.
    He pointed out that "the stream of wisdom bears the responsibility to maintain the institutions of Basra tomorrow," pointing out that "the Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in front of the historical responsibility and to adjust the rhythm of the government."
    "The demonstrations at this time confuse local governments, Iraq is living an intelligence conflict and the political solution is best suited to change conservatives," he said. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:33 pm