Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy warns the Government of Kurdistan of strict decisions if not paid oil imports to the federal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy warns the Government of Kurdistan of strict decisions if not paid oil imports to the federal  Empty Deputy warns the Government of Kurdistan of strict decisions if not paid oil imports to the federal

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Written by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]in:July 19, 2019ns the Government of Kurdistan of strict decisions if not paid oil imports to the federal government

Nour News / Baghdad
    Called a member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary MP for the alliance of Muzaffar al-Fadl, the Kurdistan Regional Government to pay their oil money to the federal government, warning of issuing firm resolutions of the House of Representatives during the next few meetings.
    Al-Fadl said in a press statement received "Al-Nour News" a copy of it, "The issuance of firm decisions that will be working will come in the event of non-response to the demands of the federal government and its priorities to stop the salaries of the region and the closure of all border posts in Kurdistan."
    He stressed that "Turkey also bears a great responsibility because of the import of oil from the Kurdistan region without reference to the federal government in particular, and it is contrary to international norms."
    Post on the web sites!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:51 am