Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance outlines the mechanism for adjusting and consolidating staff allocations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance outlines the mechanism for adjusting and consolidating staff allocations Empty Parliamentary Finance outlines the mechanism for adjusting and consolidating staff allocations

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:05 am

Parliamentary Finance outlines the mechanism for adjusting and consolidating staff allocations

09:00 - 19/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special
    The Finance Committee said on Friday that the staff allocations will be unified and adjusted for the equalization of all staff allowances without prejudice to the nominal salary, indicating that some employees may be affected by the reduction of their allocations, while equality will be present with the rest of the staff in other ministries.
    "The Finance Committee is determined to strike a balance between the allocations that employees receive without discrimination of the Ministry and others in terms of salaries," said Dulaimi.
    "Some employees suffer abuse because of their unfairness in terms of allocations to their ministries, forcing them to move from their ministries to ministries of oil and electricity in order to get higher allocations."
    She explained that "the Finance Committee is working today to balance the allocations and gravity of employees without prejudice to the nominal salary of the employee, in order to equalize all holders of certificates among themselves."
    She pointed out that "the new system will not be implemented during the current legislative term of Parliament, but will be during the next legislative term and may be applied by the beginning of 2020."
    "The amendment of the allocations of employees may harm some ministries, but will equal the rest of the employees of other ministries, as will be reduced some allocations to some ministries such as electricity and oil and offset by an increase in the allocations of most employees in other ministries."End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:02 am