Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Education: the intervention of the parties arrived at the "transfer of the service wor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Education: the intervention of the parties arrived at the "transfer of the service wor Empty Parliamentary Education: the intervention of the parties arrived at the "transfer of the service wor

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:07 am

Parliamentary Education: the intervention of the parties arrived at the "transfer of the service worker"

[size=11]09:40 - 19/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    Information / Private ..
    A member of the parliamentary education committee, Ashwaq Karim, Friday, that the interference of parties in the educational sector has become larger than usual and that intervention to transfer the service worker from one school to another, explaining that these parties oppose legislation legislation important to the educational sector because of the intersection with their personal interests.
    "The government, in case it is interacting with the law, will vote for it immediately within the parliament and it will be published in the official gazette in order to implement it directly, while there are some laws that remain on the parliament table if the government does not interact with it," Karim said in a statement. .
    "There are parties opposed to the enactment of some laws that they find to be contrary to their interests, especially laws related to the Ministry of Education and its directorates," she said.
    "One of the conservatives issued an administrative order to two people at the same time and in the same school because of the interference and pressure of the parties," she said.
    She pointed out that "the educational situation in the collapse is continuing, especially since many methods of fraud spread in the country in addition to the dilapidated school buildings and rates of success deteriorating." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:49 am