Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first response by Papillon to the new US sanctions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The first response by Papillon to the new US sanctions Empty The first response by Papillon to the new US sanctions

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Friday 19 July 2019 - 04:04 GM

The United States on Wednesday condemned US sanctions against four Iraqi figures, including the movement's secretary-general, Ryan Chaldean.
    "We are not surprised that the United States of America has included the Secretary-General of the Movement of Babylon, which represents the minorities, which suffered an oppressive injustice in the list of unjust US sanctions," the movement said, indicating that "this decision is certainly came after hostile introductions and campaigns led by media supported by Before Washington against the Christians who fought and urged. "
    "Christians today defend their areas within the Iraqi armed forces, their brothers in the homeland and after the terror of their women and their money and the killing of their men, if they receive a stab from a country that claims to respect human rights, fights terrorism and protects minorities," she said.
    "At the time we express our condemnation of this decision, we say that the Christian component and the other components of Iraq in all its colors and in all regions of Mesopotamia stand side by side with their leader who fought terrorism and contributed with the rest of the Iraqi components to achieve victory and liberate the areas of Chaldean Chaldean, Never like such provocative decisions ".
    "It is strange to include those who fight terrorism on terrorist lists and to leave the terrorists at large and be hosted in Washington itself," the group said.
    On Thursday, the US Treasury issued sanctions on four Iraqi figures, Ahmed al-Jubouri, Rayyan al-Chaldani, Nawfal al-Akoub and Abu Jaafar al-Hatti.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:02 am