Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the first time .. Iraq participates in the talks of Astana on Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the first time .. Iraq participates in the talks of Astana on Syria Empty For the first time .. Iraq participates in the talks of Astana on Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:53 am

For the first time .. Iraq participates in the talks of Astana on Syria

10:51 - 19/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Kazakhstan's Foreign Ministry announced on Friday that the 13th round of Astana talks on Syria will be held in the Kazakh capital of Nur Sultan in early August, with the participation of two delegations from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Lebanon for the first time.
    "The city of Sultan is hosting the 13th round of the high-level international forum on Syria in the form of Astana," the foreign ministry said in a statement. It is planned participation of the guarantor countries namely [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Russia and Turkey, in addition to the Syrian government and the Syrian opposition armed.
    "Senior observers from the United Nations and Jordan, as well as Lebanon and Iraq, who will be participating in the Astana process for the first time, will assist in conducting the talks as observers."
    The statement pointed out that the next round will focus on discussing the latest developments in Syria, especially in Idlib and the north-east of the country, and subsequent measures to enhance confidence between the conflicting parties and move the political process, including issues of forming and launching the work of the constitutional committee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 8:59 am