Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Federal civil service law will reduce the differences between salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Federal civil service law will reduce the differences between salaries Empty Deputy: Federal civil service law will reduce the differences between salaries

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jul 2019, 6:19 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy: Federal civil service law will reduce the differences between salaries[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-07-19 03:44
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]A member of the parliamentary finance committee, Siham al-Aqili, on Friday, that amendments to the Federal Civil Service Law will seek to reduce the differences in salaries between grades and we will work to increase the salaries of some of them to achieve this.

"The law guarantees an increase in salaries of some grades in order to achieve equality and rapprochement and reduce the differences between the categories of employees and retirees," Aqili said in an interview with Alsumaria News.

"There are high ceilings in the salaries of some groups offset by low salaries of other categories, which makes us need to achieve a balance between those salaries," adding that "the increase in the salary will include certain grades and does not include other than the ceiling of salaries are high, including the special grades The increase may include other grades, such as the eighth and ninth grades, which suffer from low salaries. 

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives ended, on (April 29, 2019), the first reading of the draft federal civil service law.

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:08 am