Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BASRA POLICE CHIEF: WE WILL USE FORCE AGAINST ANY PARTY OR PARTY CARRYING ARMS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BASRA POLICE CHIEF: WE WILL USE FORCE AGAINST ANY PARTY OR PARTY CARRYING ARMS Empty BASRA POLICE CHIEF: WE WILL USE FORCE AGAINST ANY PARTY OR PARTY CARRYING ARMS

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jul 2019, 6:44 am

BASRA POLICE CHIEF: WE WILL USE FORCE AGAINST ANY PARTY OR PARTY CARRYING ARMS
    Friday, 19 July 2019 2:03 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / National Information Center - NNC
    Basra police chief Rashid Falih on Thursday announced a decision not to stop curfew in Basra.
    "The security forces will deal peacefully with the demonstrators as long as the demonstrations are legitimate," Falih said in a televised interview with the NBC news agency.
    He stressed that "we will allow the participation of demonstrators from outside Basra," noting that "the security forces will deal with force with any conduct such as last year or any party or party carrying weapons."
    Falih said that "there are more than 1400 accused of drug issues in Basra," noting that "there are external parties do not want Iraq to rise again, stressing the elimination of the only factory to produce crystal."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:29 am