Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The government does not cooperate in any parliamentary action on the withdrawal of US forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The government does not cooperate in any parliamentary action on the withdrawal of US forces Empty Deputy: The government does not cooperate in any parliamentary action on the withdrawal of US forces

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jul 2019, 1:48 am

Deputy: The government does not cooperate in any parliamentary action on the withdrawal of US forces

09:01 - 20/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Mohammed al-Baldawi accused the government and the Joint Operations Command of failing to cooperate and delaying any parliamentary action on withdrawing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or knowing the nature of the foreign military presence in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    "Any parliamentary action on withdrawing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or knowing the nature of the foreign military presence in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has not worked without a detailed report from the government and joint operations,"Baldawi said in a statement .
    He added that "the government should all these requests and did not respond adequately to any parliamentary or popular request for the American presence without knowing the real reasons."
    Al-Baldawi said that "the presidency of the Council of Representatives and political blocs, as well as the Security and Defense Committee of the parliamentary is also to bear the delay of the presentation or drafting of the law of the withdrawal of foreign troops from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as it did not seek seriously and that file."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:12 pm