Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament voted on the decision to determine the states and al-Maliki does not have the right to a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament voted on the decision to determine the states and al-Maliki does not have the right to a  Empty Parliament voted on the decision to determine the states and al-Maliki does not have the right to a

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Apr 2014, 12:02 pm

Parliament voted on the decision to determine the states and al-Maliki does not have the right to a third term

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - April 15: The head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, on Tuesday, the House of Representatives voted on the decision not to renew the mandate of any third prime minister and therefore the current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, he can not renew for a third term.
    Allawi said in a statement / Iraq Press / "The House of Representatives voted early last year on a law determining States for the three presidencies and we are committed to the decision of the House of Representatives who voted on the non-renewal of any prime minister for a third session," adding that "al-Maliki, he can not continue his work."Allawi said that "al-Maliki failed to manage all the files in the service and security of Iraq has made ​​the likes of bats in the financial and administrative corruption and the difficulty of living."He asked Allawi said, "Does it make sense to pay Iraq after more than 11 years of regime change martyr thousand per month, who is responsible for the blood that was lost, not to mention the injured and disabled, orphans and widows."
    The Iraqi Council of Representatives votes in its session on January 26, 2013 and ratified by a majority of 170 MPs on the Law of the mandate of the three presidencies amid objections members of the State of Law coalition led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to vote. A finished. H

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:27 am