Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Planning announces a meeting with the Government of Basra to study and approve its new project plan

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Planning announces a meeting with the Government of Basra to study and approve its new project plan Empty Planning announces a meeting with the Government of Basra to study and approve its new project plan

Post by rocky on Sun 21 Jul 2019, 1:49 am

Planning announces a meeting with the Government of Basra to study and approve its new project plan

19:55 - 20/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special ...
The Ministry of Planning announced on Saturday that it will hold a meeting this week with the local government of Basra province to address the observations recorded on the new project plan and approval.
"The Ministry of Planning has approved since last March on the Basra project plan for the year 2019 and sent it to finance for the purpose of releasing funds," ministry spokesman Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi told Al-Mawlama.
He added that "the plan of new projects reached the ministry on June 12 last," noting that "the ministry recorded a number of observations, including the feasibility study of projects and plans and other observations."
He said that "the plan was returned to the province three days after its arrival on June 15 to be completed by the local government of Basra," noting that "the government of Basra has not completed and sent so far."
He added that "has been scheduled to meet with the local government of Basra during the current week to overcome all the points of contention and errors contained therein and then ratify it."
The parliamentary services committee announced on Saturday the registration of the Ministry of Planning more than 50 observations on the ongoing project plan for the province of Basra.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug 2019, 3:34 pm