Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy for Sadiq: US sanctions targeting the political process

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy for Sadiq: US sanctions targeting the political process Empty Deputy for Sadiq: US sanctions targeting the political process

Post by rocky on Sun 21 Jul 2019, 1:53 am

Deputy for Sadiq: US sanctions targeting the political process

08:57 - 21/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BAGHDAD 
- The deputy of the Sadikun bloc Ahmad al-Kinani said on Sunday that the American side to include some political and jihadist figures on the list of sanctions is a blatant interference in the internal affairs of Iraq and the government and targeting the political process, pointing out that the parliament's rejection of these practices does not mean acquitting the corrupt of their sins But he refused to interfere in the government's work in accounting for the spoilers. 
"The inclusion of some figures on the US sanctions list was due to the rejectionist stance of US policy, especially that there were figures who contributed to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  in the fight against terrorism, " Kanani said in a statement. Who stood against the American project in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  and the region. "
He added that "the inclusion of some politicians on the list of sanctions and despite the corruption and points marked them, but is also a target for the political process, especially that there is the Anti-Corruption Council and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  government can hold accountable the spoilers," stressing that "the government is demanding a firm stance on the blatant interference of the US administration in the matter And if there are corrupt figures, the government is the first to hold these figures accountable. " 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  part of the security system, but the United States is trying to give a message to the world that the crowd does not belong to that system, " Kanani said, adding that "yesterday's parliamentary session was the gathering of signatures to reject US interventions and include the figures who fought terrorism on the sanctions list, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  refused[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] These practices do not mean the acquittal of the corrupt of their sins, but is to refuse to interfere with the work of the government, which has the right to account for the losers alone. Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Dec 2019, 7:44 am