Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

A deputy provides a road map to support the security of the cities of Hamrin .. consists of 4 points

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A deputy provides a road map to support the security of the cities of Hamrin .. consists of 4 points Empty A deputy provides a road map to support the security of the cities of Hamrin .. consists of 4 points

Post by rocky on Sun 21 Jul 2019, 2:55 am

[size=45][size=41]A deputy provides a road map to support the security of the cities of Hamrin .. consists of 4 points[/size]
 2 hours ago
171  less than a minute
[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Mudher Al-Karawi announced on Saturday (July 20, 2019) his presentation of a roadmap to support the security of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  northeast of Diyala.
Al-Karawi said in an interview that "the cities of Hamrin Basin (55 km northeast of Baquba), including [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  are facing special security challenges in their countryside because of the activity of cells of the organization trying to periodically stir up the situation through the detonation of improvised explosive devices or attacks targeting 90% Innocent civilians ".
He added that he provided a roadmap to support the security of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , the most important of which is to expedite the return of displaced people from villages and liberated areas and to support them in maintaining their areas to prevent exploitation by sleeper cells and infuse the sons of those areas in the security system or the formation of tribal crowds contribute to the prevention of the dangers of terrorism and support of security forces.
"The security situation in the cities of the Hamrin Basin needs the attention and attention of the government by Baghdad in terms of strengthening the units and activating the intelligence effort," said Karawi, a deputy for Diyala.
On Sunday, June 16, 2019, Diyala police chief Major General Faisal al-Abadi announced the launch of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  large-scale to track down cells in the Hamrin basin in the northeast of the province from three main axes, with the participation of police, army and popular groups supported by the army.
He added that "the operation is aimed at combing large areas of Hamrin private, confined between the two [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Qara Tabah to prevent any presence of addicts and the provision of areas."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Dec 2019, 6:59 am