Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Preservation of the Islamic community comes through the concerted efforts of all

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Preservation of the Islamic community comes through the concerted efforts of all Empty Abadi: Preservation of the Islamic community comes through the concerted efforts of all

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jul 2019, 2:57 am

[size=45][size=41]Abadi: Preservation of the Islamic community comes through the concerted efforts of all[/size]
     1 hour ago
    11  less than a minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The cultural and social institutions of the office of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] their shadow in Dhi Qar

Its periodic meeting to discuss the plans put in place for these institutions and mechanisms to activate them.
    The official of the Committee of Institutions in Dhi Qar, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] told [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Naeem News:
    "The meeting comes in order to follow up the central plan of the institutions and to identify the problems and develop solutions to them in order to provide service to the people and to determine their need, taking into consideration what the insured community goes through cultural attacks from inside and outside and the need to develop plans and programs to preserve our children and our Islamic society in general , And this comes only through the concerted efforts of everyone and all according to him. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:28 am