Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special Economist: Speculation suggests a "million space" in state institutions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special Economist: Speculation suggests a "million space" in state institutions Empty Special Economist: Speculation suggests a "million space" in state institutions

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jul 2019, 3:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special Economist: Speculation suggests a "million space" in state institutions[/size]

[rtl]1528 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Special - Trend Press[/rtl]
    [rtl]Economic expert Hammam al-Shamma called on Thursday for activating investment and issuing legislation that guarantees the rights of workers in the private sector in order to eliminate the unemployment crisis. He pointed out that there are no real numbers of " Space ".[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Shamaa said in an interview with Al-Tijah Press that the issue of solving the unemployment crisis includes two aspects. The first is the presence of large numbers of astronauts in various fields of government work, whether civilian or military.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"There are no real figures, but there are speculations," he said. "Speculations suggest there may be more than a million astronauts, they drain state resources and pay salaries to the pockets of the corrupt."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained that "the second and important aspect is to stimulate investment and the issuance of legislation that secure the future of workers in the private sector and make it work equivalent to work in the government sector," continuing that "the government sector guarantees the future of the employee, especially retirement, and the private sector there is a threat to remove the employee from Work or dismissal by the employer and there is a feeling that the future is not guaranteed. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:29 am