Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim: Iraq is in the process of consolidating democracy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim: Iraq is in the process of consolidating democracy Empty Hakim: Iraq is in the process of consolidating democracy

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jul 2019, 8:25 am

Hakim: Iraq is in the process of consolidating democracy

13:05 - 21/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The head of the wisdom movement, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, on Sunday, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] living the stage of consolidating democracy, pointing out that the opposition's approach adopted by his current represents a factor of stability of the political system. 
    Al-Hakim said in a statement received on the sidelines of his meeting with the Chinese ambassador in Baghdad, Zhang Tao, that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seeks to establish the best relations with all, including the major countries," stressing the importance of the presence of Chinese companies in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and investment opportunities promising Which is provided in accordance with common interests and achieve the highest benefits for both parties. " 
    He added Hakim, " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Live the stage of consolidating democracy, "noting that" the opposition approach adopted by the stream of wisdom represents a stabilizing factor of the political system through the establishment of pro-government and opposition and identify those responsible for the success or failure of the government. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm