Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leaders of the "Dawa Party" object to the placement of their names in the Council of Maliki ..

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leaders of the "Dawa Party" object to the placement of their names in the Council of Maliki .. Empty Leaders of the "Dawa Party" object to the placement of their names in the Council of Maliki ..

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jul 2019, 9:20 am

[size=32]Leaders of the "Dawa Party" object to the placement of their names in the Council of Maliki ..[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sunday July 21, 2019 at 10:43 (610 Views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

According to media reports, yesterday, quoting what they described as sources close within the party, the objection of some leaders of the Dawa Party to put their names within the new council to lead the call, despite their refusal to take over Nuri al-Maliki as secretary general of the party.

The sources said that a meeting was held on Saturday to the Shura Council of the Dawa Party at its headquarters in Baghdad, headed by Nuri al-Maliki, the Secretary-General of the party, which was extended during the General Conference of the Seventeenth Congress about a week ago.

According to what was leaked, the council includes "Nuri al-Maliki, Ali al-Adeeb, Tarek Najm, Abbas al-Bayati, Khalaf Abdul Samad, Raad Fares Hayali, Radi Husseini, Abdul Hussein Taher, and Hassan Shubar."

The available information confirmed that Ali al-Adeeb, Tarek Najm and Abbas al-Bayati boycotted the meeting and announced their refusal to participate in this new formation led by al-Maliki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:57 am