Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Delivery of the first meal of the apartments, "Gate of Iraq residential"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Delivery of the first meal of the apartments, "Gate of Iraq residential" Empty Delivery of the first meal of the apartments, "Gate of Iraq residential"

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jul 2019, 5:51 am

Delivery of the first meal of the apartments, "Gate of Iraq residential"

13:36 - 22/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad 
    Investment Authority announced on Monday that the company implementing the project (Gate of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]residential) will deliver in the coming days, the first meal of the apartments, while confirmed the progress of the stages of completion at the House of Wisdom housing. 
    The head of the Baghdad Investment Authority Shaker Zamili said in a statement seen by (information), "The company executing the project (Gate of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] residential) built on the ground of Muthanna airport and the total number of units three thousand, is preparing in the next few days, to hand over three buildings for beneficiaries by 246 units Integrated services within the first phase of the project. "
    "The registration will continue on the rest of the units, which are characterized by the luxury of building and spacious balconies, noting that the infrastructure of the project is integrated in terms of water, electricity and sewerage, in a manner that ensures the provision of superior services to residents, with maintenance services around the clock and ensure the continuity of electricity 24 An hour a day. " 
    "The project includes a commercial center, a hospital, an international school and a health club, which is equipped with central cooling, central gas systems, waste disposal systems, fire fighting, as well as external trade corridors as well as vast green spaces," he said. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:11 am