Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The judiciary demands lifting the immunity of MPs accused of corruption and expediting administrativ

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The judiciary demands lifting the immunity of MPs accused of corruption and expediting administrativ Empty The judiciary demands lifting the immunity of MPs accused of corruption and expediting administrativ

Post by rocky on Mon 22 Jul 2019, 5:53 am

The judiciary demands lifting the immunity of MPs accused of corruption and expediting administrative investigation

11:53 - 22/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BAGHDAD - 
The head of the Supreme Judicial Council Judge Faik Zaidan, on Monday, the House of Representatives to lift the immunity of its members accused of corruption cases while taking executive duties, while stressing the cooperation between all organs in the field of integrity issues. 
A statement issued by the Media Center of the Higher Judicial Council received a copy of which "The President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Faik Zaidan, met with the Chief Prosecutor General Mowaffaq al-Obeidi, the head of the judicial supervision, Judge Jassem Mohammed Abboud, and the Director General of the Investigation Department of the Integrity Commission Karim al-Ghazi "He said. 
The statement added that "Judge Faik Zaidan discussed with the attendees the joint efforts between the Supreme Judicial Council and the Integrity Commission in the fight against corruption and identify the positive and negative aspects in this file and focus on the competence of the Commission on Integrity and the elimination of large corruption cases that caused clear negative effects on the national economy.
The statement added that "the President of the Supreme Judicial Council stressed the provision of services to citizens and referral of simple cases to other investigative bodies to make room for the Commission of Integrity and the specialized judiciary to consider cases of corruption and devote only to important issues." 
He pointed out that "the President of the Supreme Judicial Council appealed to all the sides to support the cooperation with the judiciary and the Integrity Commission to bring charges of corruption cases to the courts, including the Council of Representatives to lift the immunity of MPs required to lift immunity from those accused of committing administrative corruption during their work in the executive field as well as ministries and agencies Not linked to the Ministry in the speed of completion of the administrative investigation required in cases that require it. " 
At the same time, he called for "rapid response to questions of the Integrity and Judicial Commission in the event of inquiring about matters relating to cases before the courts." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug 2019, 4:29 pm