Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Iranian Trade Attaché to «Economy News»: The Export Guarantee Fund will continue to pay contractors

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iranian Trade Attaché to «Economy News»: The Export Guarantee Fund will continue to pay contractors Empty Iranian Trade Attaché to «Economy News»: The Export Guarantee Fund will continue to pay contractors

Post by rocky on Mon 22 Jul 2019, 5:58 am

Iranian Trade Attaché to «Economy News»: The Export Guarantee Fund will continue to pay contractors' dues with Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News Baghdad
The Iranian trade attaché in Iraq, Nasser Bahzad, said on Monday that his country plans to raise trade with Iraq to 20 billion dollars until 2021, revealing that the Iranian Export Guarantee Fund to follow up payment of contractors' dues with the Iraqi side.
"The Iranian and Iraqi sides have agreed to sign a memorandum of cooperation, alternative to the agreement signed in 2015, in the field of international trade fairs to strengthen the relations between the two countries," Behzad said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News. He pointed out that "the Iranian side expressed its desire to invest in the field of building the central markets, provided that the General Company for Central Markets investment opportunities for the Iranian side."
"The Iranian export guarantee fund will continue to pay the dues of the Iranian contractors with the Iraqi side," he said, pointing out the two sides' emphasis on "developing banking cooperation with the national currency."
"The Iranian side wants to develop cooperation in the field of insurance through the formation of the joint Iraqi-Iranian insurance institution," he said.
Behzad said that "the two countries discussed ways to enhance cooperation in the field of planning and industrial and investment field of rehabilitating and revitalizing the production line of Iranian cars in the site of Alexandria and the process of modification and construction in ports and sea docks and oil platforms and others."
"The Iranian side confirmed the issuance of long-term visas to businessmen and investors (not less than six months), and will sign a memorandum of understanding in this area between the Ministries of Foreign Affairs in both countries."
The two parties also stressed that "the need to support the private sector and the establishment of a joint transport company as well as the participation of the Iranian side in the reconstruction of liberated areas in cooperation with the Fund for the reconstruction of cities affected by terrorist operations."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Dec 2019, 10:58 pm