Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Wasit Council reveals a tendency to add 500 mW to the Zubaidiyah electric station

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Wasit Council reveals a tendency to add 500 mW to the Zubaidiyah electric station Empty Wasit Council reveals a tendency to add 500 mW to the Zubaidiyah electric station

Post by rocky on Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:36 am

Wasit Council reveals a tendency to add 500 mW to the Zubaidiyah electric station

09:31 - 23/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Private ..
The Wasit Governorate Council disclosed on Tuesday that the Ministry of Electricity intends to add 500 new megawatts to the Zubaydiyah electric station through a specialized German company, adding that the processing rate in Wasit reached 16 hours a day.
A member of the provincial council, Ghaznafar al-Batikh said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "there is work on the construction of a new gas station in Zubaydiyah with a generation capacity of 500 MW, and it is hoped that the project will be completed by a German company."
He added that "electricity and if the ministry continues this approach, the situation is moving in the right direction towards improving the service and increase the generating units of energy in the country, as the new units in Zubaidiyah will be implemented from different areas of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not just Wassit."
He explained that "Wasit province is equipped with (700-800) watts of energy per day, where the average processing hours to 16 hours a day, and sometimes up to 18 hours." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:50 pm