Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliament votes to amend the law of provincial elections and raise its meeting to Thursday

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliament votes to amend the law of provincial elections and raise its meeting to Thursday Empty Parliament votes to amend the law of provincial elections and raise its meeting to Thursday

Post by rocky on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 1:41 am

Parliament votes to amend the law of provincial elections and raise its meeting to Thursday

22:15 - 22/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad
Voted the House of Representatives, Monday, to amend the law of provincial elections to raise its meeting to next Thursday.
"The House of Representatives voted on the first amendment to the law of provincial elections not organized in the province and districts of its No. 12 of 2018."
He added that "Parliament and after the completion of the vote on the amendment of the law of local elections raised its meeting to next Thursday at one o'clock in the afternoon."
Some disagreements have taken place within the parliament because of the electoral denominator and the Kirkuk governorate issue. The parliament's presidency insisted that the said law should not be passed without resolving the differences, especially regarding the province of Kirkuk. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug 2019, 4:19 pm