Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Approach: St. Lego rate 1.9 or 1.7 will reproduce the same forces controlling the scene

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Approach: St. Lego rate 1.9 or 1.7 will reproduce the same forces controlling the scene Empty Approach: St. Lego rate 1.9 or 1.7 will reproduce the same forces controlling the scene

Post by rocky on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 6:22 am

Approach: St. Lego rate 1.9 or 1.7 will reproduce the same forces controlling the scene

13:59 - 23/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
The head of the national parliamentary bloc, Ammar Tohme, on Tuesday renewed the electoral system of St. Lego (1.9) or (1.7) as it re-produces the same political forces that control the political scene and does not provide an opportunity for emerging political forces to contribute to an acceptable political change.
"The adoption of this system will weaken the real representation of citizens and restrict the administration of the state with a limited will limited to people with the fingers of the hand and disrupts the role of oversight and exercise accountability and accountability for the failures and the defaulters and involved financial and administrative corruption and causes great reluctance From the participation in the elections to very low rates may be close to the proportions of supporters of totalitarian regimes, which means replacing the democratic system with the dictatorship of parties limited does not constitute the proportion of their supporters and voters the minimum acceptable in democratic systems.
He called for "the adoption of the Supreme System votes to give a real opportunity to express the will of voters and the secretion of candidates reflect the representation of real citizens and carry their concerns and seek to fulfill their demands and not fulfill the demands of political leaders."
He called for the necessity of "restricting the vote to the biometric card with the need to take the necessary measures to update and deliver the biometric card to the voters to reach acceptable rates." He expressed concern in the event of the adoption of the vote on the old electronic card for the possibility of manipulation and rigging the will of voters. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug 2019, 3:45 pm