Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Halabousi reveals attempts to cancel a parliamentary decision that raised the "discomfort" of Arab a

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Halabousi reveals attempts to cancel a parliamentary decision that raised the "discomfort" of Arab a Empty Halabousi reveals attempts to cancel a parliamentary decision that raised the "discomfort" of Arab a

Post by rocky on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 6:29 am

Halabousi reveals attempts to cancel a parliamentary decision that raised the "discomfort" of Arab and foreign countries

12:13 - 23/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BAGHDAD - 
The deputy of the coalition of forces, Hibet Halbusi, on Tuesday, the existence of attempts to cancel the decision of the House of Representatives to prevent the recent import of meat and poultry, noting that the resolution raised "annoyance" Arab and foreign countries did not name. 
"The recent decision of the House of Representatives to ban the importation of poultry and meat from neighboring countries and other countries appears to have not been appreciated by these countries," Halaboussi said in a statement. "A number of Arab and foreign countries have been deeply disturbed by the decision." 
He added that "many companies that have exports within [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are trying in any way to cancel the decision of the House of Representatives to re-export of meat and poultry, which is not suitable for human use," he said. 
"The House of Representatives will continue to legislate laws that support domestic production and not allow companies and traders to damage the national product." Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug 2019, 3:36 pm