Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Postponing the nomination of the Ministry of Education portfolio candidate pending the agreement of

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Postponing the nomination of the Ministry of Education portfolio candidate pending the agreement of  Empty Postponing the nomination of the Ministry of Education portfolio candidate pending the agreement of

Post by rocky on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 7:07 am

Postponing the nomination of the Ministry of Education portfolio candidate pending the agreement of representatives of the Sunni component

•  23 July 2019

•  1:29 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The political blocs told their representatives in the House of Representatives to postpone the vote on granting confidence to choose the candidate of the Ministry of Education to the next legislative term, after resolving the differences of representatives of the Sunni component.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mochasmom
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Postponing the nomination of the Ministry of Education portfolio candidate pending the agreement of  Empty Re: Postponing the nomination of the Ministry of Education portfolio candidate pending the agreement of

Post by mochasmom on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 9:06 am

Does this matter?
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Postponing the nomination of the Ministry of Education portfolio candidate pending the agreement of  Empty Re: Postponing the nomination of the Ministry of Education portfolio candidate pending the agreement of

Post by wciappetta on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 9:47 am

There are indications that is, but I can't imagine why...to me it seems like the issue is a technicality  and recent observations suggest technical hasn't mattered too much.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 10:56 am

Let me follow up with the idea that importance is more the CBI gov appointment than anything else. I think if we get that we will move forward...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
mochasmom
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 11:24 am

Yay!!!
azareus
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by azareus on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 11:27 am

Art iv report is most important thing. IF they are offered art viii or not
Diamond
Diamond
Till The End
Till The End

Post by Diamond on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Art iv report is most important thing. IF they are offered art viii or not
thumbs2 thumbs2 thumbs2
Pinoy10
Pinoy10
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Post by Pinoy10 on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Art iv report is most important thing. IF they are offered art viii or not
Hopefully will know that answer by next month.
Wheelman
Wheelman
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Post by Wheelman on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 3:35 pm

Well we will see what materialize by July 27, 2019, thats when IDIC starts selling shares to the public.
Usually when the news is quiet ????, something is brewing!
Lobo
Lobo

Post by Lobo on Tue 23 Jul 2019, 6:38 pm

Keep praying

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:53 pm