Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Iranian diplomat shows the fact that there is an Iraqi mediation between Washington and Tehran

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iranian diplomat shows the fact that there is an Iraqi mediation between Washington and Tehran  Empty Iranian diplomat shows the fact that there is an Iraqi mediation between Washington and Tehran

Post by rocky on Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:30 am

Iranian diplomat shows the fact that there is an Iraqi mediation between Washington and Tehran 

08:30 - 24/07/2019

Iranian diplomat shows the fact that there is an Iraqi mediation between Washington and Tehran  %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
Information / Baghdad ..
The Iranian diplomat Hadi Afkhi, the existence of mediation by Iraq to calm the tension between Washington and Tehran, as confirmed Tehran's support for the regional conference to be held in Baghdad.
"There is mediation by Iraq in order to calm the tension, " Afkhi said in statements carried by Al-Maaloumah . "We can not predict the outcome of the Iraqi mediation, but we hope it will succeed," he said.
He added that " Iraq is important to play the role of mediator," stressing his country's welcome "a round table of dialogue to solve problems and crises."
"Britain is trying to create a crisis through the issue of tankers," he said. "Britain has started the crisis (with Iran) and has to end it."
On the other hand, he described the United States of America as "the mother of terrorism," pointing out that " America is moving the leaders of the Dahedis to the Iraqi and Iranian borders." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:47 pm