Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi: Ask the Minister of Defense on the cause of the farmer!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi: Ask the Minister of Defense on the cause of the farmer! Empty Abdul Mahdi: Ask the Minister of Defense on the cause of the farmer!

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:07 am

Abdul Mahdi: Ask the Minister of Defense on the cause of the farmer!

10:50 - 24/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said Defense Minister Najah al-Shammari could provide the "appropriate answer" to the probe into the case of Anbar's chief of operations Mahmoud al-Falahi with US intelligence. 
    "This is an issue that is being dealt with in the Ministry of Defense and the minister, if asked, will simply answer," Abdul Mahdi said in response to a question by a journalist at his weekly conference on the results of the investigation with the farmer. 
    Abdul Mahdi said that "there are investigations and administrative decisions in this regard," saying: "I think the minister can provide the appropriate answer." 
    Abdul Mahdi said during a televised interview on Monday evening that the farmer's involvement was not proven in the case of phonograms showing his involvement with a CIA agent, confirming the transfer of the farmer by Defense Minister Najah al-Shammari to another undisclosed location.
    The investigation committee has yet to announce the results of its investigations with the farmer after several weeks of its formation following the sound recordings. 
    Since the formation of the investigative committee, parliamentary and political circles have expressed concerns and concerns about "delaying" the case and exonerating the peasantry as a result of the interventions and pressures exerted by the US Embassy in Baghdad. 
    A member of the Anbar Provincial Council Hilal Karbouli confirmed in a statement to (Maalouma), on Monday the continued detention of farmers in the capital Baghdad for investigation, denying the statements attributed to him on the acquittal of farmers. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 am