Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

China: Washington's military strategy undermines global stability

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

China: Washington's military strategy undermines global stability Empty China: Washington's military strategy undermines global stability

Post by rocky on Wed 24 Jul 2019, 3:25 am

China: Washington's military strategy undermines global stability

10:58 - 24/07/2019

China: Washington's military strategy undermines global stability %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-696x392
Information / Baghdad ..
The Chinese government considered that the US military strategy undermines global stability and resulted in a significant increase in military spending across the world.
"The United States has modified its national defense policy and military strategy by adopting a one-sided policy, which has provoked fierce competition among major powers and led to a significant increase in military spending," the White House National Defense White Paper said Wednesday. "He said.
The White Paper pointed out that American actions have prompted other countries to strengthen their nuclear and missile capabilities and have posed a threat to global strategic stability.
China had warned the United States a few days ago of "playing with fire" against the backdrop of US plans to arm Taiwan

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug 2019, 4:11 pm