Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian newspaper reveals the reasons why Abdul Mahdi's "surprise" visit to Tehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Iranian newspaper reveals the reasons why Abdul Mahdi's "surprise" visit to Tehran Empty Iranian newspaper reveals the reasons why Abdul Mahdi's "surprise" visit to Tehran

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jul 2019, 3:28 am

Iranian newspaper reveals the reasons why Abdul Mahdi's "surprise" visit to Tehran

11:21 - 24/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "Aftab Yazd" Iranian, on Wednesday, the reasons for the sudden visit of Prime Minister[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to Tehran, the second of its kind in three months, noting that the visit is linked to Iraqi action to calm.
    The newspaper said in a report that "the visit of Abdul Mahdi, in fact reflects the extent of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]concern of the escalation of tension between Iran and America in the Gulf, a concern stems from Baghdad's fears of a war will not be all the countries of the region,
    She added that "this visit is linked primarily to the sudden Iraqi move to calm, especially after the emergence of new indicators in the course of escalation by moving America and its allies to form a maritime bloc in exchange for Iran in the Persian Gulf."
    "Of course, the visit of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to Tehran, which comes after Iran's seizure of a British ship is also linked to push things towards diplomatic solutions between Tehran and London." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:36 pm