Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliamentary Services: We will ask a question to the government about the distribution of land

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Services: We will ask a question to the government about the distribution of land Empty Parliamentary Services: We will ask a question to the government about the distribution of land

Post by rocky on Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:34 am

[size=55][size=35]Parliamentary Services: We will ask a question to the government about the distribution of land[/size]
[/size]

• [ltr] July 24, 2019 - 5:32[/ltr]

• [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/ltr]

• [ltr] Number of readings:[/ltr]

[size]
  BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The parliamentary services committee said on Wednesday it was sending a question to the government about its delay in the distribution of land to citizens, pointing out that the distribution was due to start immediately after Eid al-Fitr, but has not been done to this day. "The housing initiative proposed by the Council of Ministers was supposed to be started immediately after Eid al-Fitr, where the Minister of Construction and Housing said that before the Eid," said member of the committee, Mudar al-Azerjawi, noting that "the project was scheduled To start work from Basra and the distribution of land serviced to the segments covered, especially registered with the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. Azzergawi added that "the parliament is determined to approve the law of slums, for the equity of citizens living in informal settlements, although it is not a solution in the real sense, where the government will be held accountable for the delay in the distribution of land on the segments.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:28 am