Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump threatens Apple: Make it in America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump threatens Apple: Make it in America Empty Trump threatens Apple: Make it in America

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jul 2019, 1:58 am

[rtl]

Trump threatens Apple: Make it in America

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Editorial date: 2019/7/27 8:29 • 87 times read[/rtl]
    Trump threatens Apple: Make it in America Story_img_5d3be14483e33
    [rtl]
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump has rejected a request by Apple to exempt Chinese-made components from its custom-made computer industry as part of pressure on the giant to turn its production into the United States.
    "There will be no fee waivers for Apple or subsidies for parts of the Mac Pro made in China," said Trump on Twitter. 
    Trump later told reporters at the White House that he wanted Apple to make these parts in the United States. 
    "When I heard they would make it in China, I said when you send your products to the United States we will charge them," he said. 
    Last week, Apple filed a request with the US Trade Representative that some of the components for the $ 6,000 Mac Pro could only be obtained from China and should therefore be exempted from US fees.
    The move comes amid a raging trade war between the United States and China, and the attempts of the two economic powers to resume stalled negotiations between them to end the war that threatens the world economy as a whole. 
    Trump threatened to impose tariffs on more Chinese goods to pressure Beijing to improve the protection of US intellectual property

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=204963
    [/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump threatens Apple: Make it in America Empty Trump rejects Apple's request ... and says: Make it in America

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jul 2019, 3:44 am

[rtl]

Trump rejects Apple's request ... and says: Make it in America

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Release Date: 2019/7/27 10:34 • 99 times scheduled[/rtl]
    Trump threatens Apple: Make it in America Story_img_5d3bfe903109a
    [rtl]
    US President Donald Trump has rejected Apple's demand to exempt Chinese-made components from its custom-made computer industry as part of pressure on the giant to turn its production into the United States.
    "There will be no fee waivers for Apple or subsidies for parts of the Mac Pro made in China," said Trump on Twitter. 
    Later, Trump told reporters at the White House that he wanted Apple to make these parts in the United States. 
    "When I heard they would make it in China, I said when you send your products to the United States we will charge them," he said. 
    Apple filed a request last week with the United States Trade Representative, who said some of the components for the $ 6,000 Mac Pro could only be obtained from China and should be exempted from US fees.
    The move comes amid a continuing trade war between the United States and China, and attempts by the two economic powers to resume stalled negotiations between them to end the war that threatens the world economy as a whole. 
    Protection of intellectual property and 
    threatened to impose tariffs on more Chinese goods to pressure Beijing to improve the protection of US intellectual property. 
    "I have a lot of admiration and respect for him," Trump told Apple CEO Tim Cook.
    "If we do that, I'll be very happy," he said.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=204980
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:30 am