Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

al-Moussawi: We have reached an agreement with the Kurds on the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

al-Moussawi: We have reached an agreement with the Kurds on the budget Empty al-Moussawi: We have reached an agreement with the Kurds on the budget

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Apr 2014, 6:00 pm

al-Moussawi: We have reached an agreement with the Kurds on the budget

Tomorrow’s Press / Baghdad: MP for the coalition of state law Salman al-Moussawi, on Thursday, for the coalition to reach agreement with the Kurds on the Law of the federal budget, and while noting that the position of the last change at the last minute, said that the law will pass in spite of political differences.

Moussawi said for “tomorrow’s Press,” said that “some political blocs are provoking a coalition of state law concerning the delay in approving the federal budget for the current year,” noting that he “refuses to extortion.”

He added that “the law will pass in spite of political differences, rejected,” revealing that the “rule of law reached an agreement with the Kurds on the budget, but that the position of the last change at the last minute.”

Moussawi clear that “mass re-united want candidates who are excluded from participating in the elections by the Commission and the Federal Court, but the state law, his position clear of it and rejects all violations of the law.”

It is noteworthy that there are differences between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil on some items of the law of the federal budget for the current year related to the export of oil obsolete Kurdistan region of Iraq, and these differences have caused disable the law was passed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]سلمان-الموسوي-توصلنا-لاتفاق-مع-الاك&edit-text=&act=url
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

al-Moussawi: We have reached an agreement with the Kurds on the budget Empty Re: al-Moussawi: We have reached an agreement with the Kurds on the budget

Post by weslin3 Fri 18 Apr 2014, 8:49 am

Says will pass. So we wait and see if this works.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:18 am